There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "Unproven"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Characterization of when 2^X is homogeneous
- Characterization of when C(X) is homogeneous
- Compact metric space Peano space iff property S
- Cone over circle with spiral homeomorphic to hyperspace of continua of circle with spiral
- Connected if and only if no proper clopen sets
- Connected subset of Peano continuum is arcwise connected
- Countably infinite compactum homeomorphic to Pelczyński